Archive for January, 2015
Butterfly Basics is my new FAVORITE stamp set in the Occasions mini! It is GORGEOUS!!! It coordinates with the Buttterflies Thinlets dies and makes the most beautiful and simple cards that look elegant.
Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Subscriptions
For the first time ever, we’re lowering the price of our 3 month prepaid subscription. During Sale-A-Bration (January 6-March 31) you can save money and instantly qualify for a FREE product!
Why did we choose to discount the 3 month subscription? Because all good things come in threes! Here are three things we know you’ll love.
- Save $5.00 on your subscription.
- The price point instantly qualifies for a FREE Sale-A-Bration product.
- Skip to the fun for three months with all the stamps, ink, and paper ready to go for amazing papercrafting projects.
Click on the updated flyer below so that you can start sharing the fun of Paper Pumpkin during Sale-A-Bration!
|Item||Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Subscription||Price (Shipping Included)|
|137859||3 months||$59.85 $54.85|
|137860||6 months||$113.70 — save $1 per month|
|137861||12 months||$215.40 — save $2 per month|
How It Works
- When your customer places their order, they’ll receive an e-mail with instructions and a redemption code to redeem the prepaid subscription.
- They’ll go to www.paperpumpkin.com and enter the redemption code.
- They’ll start enjoying their monthly Paper Pumpkin project kit the very next month!
The Fine Print
- Prepaid subscriptions can be made on all order types: demonstrator, workshop, customer, or online.
- Each Paper Pumpkin account can only use one redemption code at a time. For example, if someone buys two six-month prepaid subscriptions, they’ll enter the first code and then after six months can enter the second code.
- When calculating a customer’s order, which includes a prepaid subscription, remember that shipping is included-so you won’t have to figure shipping for that item; however, you will need to include tax (use the hostess’s tax rate).
- While not intended to be a gift subscription program, you or your customers can buy a prepaid subscription and give it as a gift. You’d just purchase the prepaid subscription and when you receive the redemption code, share it with the recipient of your choice who can redeem the subscription at www.paperpumpkin.com.
- Redemption codes will become invalid if not used within three years of the purchase date (two years for residents of California).
The new Perpetual Birthday Calendar from Stampin Up makes a great gift for almost anyone. It is super easy to make and comes with almost everything you need. Just add the matching stamp set and a few ink pads and you are ready to go!
Check out this video from Stampin Up!
Check out this cute video from Stampin Up that shows how to use the new Bouquet Bigz Die in the occasions mini! If you are on my mailing list and the video doesn’t come through in the email, just click on the link to go directly to my blog! Thanks for stopping by!