Archive for November, 2015
It only happens once a year! Stampin Up’s biggest sale of the year is here!!! Check out the PDF here
November 23-30, save up to 50 percent on select products during our week-long Online Extravaganza! To make it even better, there will be flash sales that last 24 hours on November 23 and November 30, the first and last days of Online Extravaganza. But remember: Online Extravaganza savings are only available while supplies last, so get them while you can!
See the Savings Now!
- Online Extravaganza Deals (PDF Download)
- Dates: November 23-30, 2015
- Two 24-hour flash sales for specific products will happen during this promotion: one on November 23 and one on November 30.
- Past Paper Pumpkin kits and kit refills in Online Extravaganza are available for purchase by subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Demonstrators must use bundle item codes provided for Online Extravaganza. Discounts will not be applied if individual component item numbers are entered separately. Bundles featured in Online Extravaganza will exist only during Online Extravaganza.
- There is no minimum purchase necessary for Online Extravaganza. Discounts will range from 20 to 50 percent.
- Additional products from current catalogs may be purchased on the same order.
- All order types (customer, demonstrator, workshop, and online) qualify for the Online Extravaganza discounted items and bundles.
Get them before they are gone forever!!!! To order anything, just click on the shopping cart in the right sidebar and use hostess code F4J79NUN. Also make sure you check out the clearance rack while you are there.
Holiday Retiring List
We’re saying goodbye to retiring products from the holiday catalog; but before we do, we’re giving everyone an opportunity to order their favorites. Retiring products will only be available until January 4, or while supplies last, so now’s a great time to contact your customers and let them know to order them before they’re gone!
Dates: November 16, 2015-January 4, 2016 (or while supplies last)
Holiday Catalog Retiring List
These lists are updated daily to show the availability of all retiring products. Download the PDF for a quick reference, or use the Excel file to sort the list. Check back regularly to make sure you have the most up-to-date information for your customers and your events.
Things to Remember:
- Retiring products are only available while supplies last. The lists of retiring products will be updated every business day.
- Remaining inventory for retiring products may appear later on the Clearance Rack.
- NA Note: Due to high demand for retiring stamps, we’ll keep producing retiring stamps until December 28 (not accessories-accessories are only while supplies last).
Are you looking for a super easy Christmas card? This one is it! I just stamped the trees from the Wonderland stamp set in night of navy ink on white cardstock and then sponged around the edges too. I stamped the snowflakes and the sentiment using the white craft pad on the night of navy cardstock. I then added some glitter using our new fine tip glue pen and dazzling diamonds. Add some silver ribbon around the middle and there you go! Super quick and easy card you can mass produce. Hope you like it.
To order this or any other Stampin Up product, just click on my shopping cart to the right and as a thank you gift for your order during November, I will send you 4 free hand stamped Christmas Cards for your order of $50 or more!
These gift bags are so easy to make. Just take any regular gift bag (I used the larger size for this project….I think it is about 8×10. I stamped the bag itself by putting a notepad inside of it to make it level. The top piece is a whole sheet of cardstock folded in half. I cut a small slit across the top to place over the handles. I used the Flurry of Wishes stamp set, and I used mint macaron, bermuda bay and pool party for the colors.
To purchase these or any products, just click on the shopping cart to the right. For the month of November, I will send you a set of 4 hand stamped Christmas cards as a thank you gift for your order of $50 or more!
Here is a cute treat bag that I created for a recent stamping class. I used the petite cafe treat bags with are great for giving baked goods at Christmas. I put a pack of Oreos in each one for a quick gift though. The designer paper is from the Merry Moments 6×6 stack. I cut the sheets in half for the bag. Then I used some real red cardstock and burlap ribbon on top. The tree is also from the same pack of paper and I cut it out with the pines framelits.
If you would like to order these items or anything else, just click on the shopping cart to the right. During November, I will send you 4 free Christmas cards for any online order over $50!