Stampin Up has outdone themselves again with the adorable Birthday Bright Project Kit! You can find this kit on pg 13 in the Stampin Up Occasions mini catalog for only $28. It also includes a beautiful box to put the finished cards in or to keep your stamping supplies in. It coordinates with the Birthday bright stamp set on the same page.
You’ll also want to get these additional products:
* Birthday Bright Stamp Set
* Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad
* Emerald Envy, So Saffron, and Watermelon Wonder Classic Stampin’ Pads
* Stampin’ Dimensionals
* Fast Fuse Adhesive
* Fine-Tip Glue Pen
If you have ever wondered how to make a shaker card, this kit has 4 of them and they are so quick and easy to make and so cool too! So get your friends together for a kit making party! Or grab the kids on a rainy day to keep them entertained for hours!
Here are all of the supplies you get in the kit…..
* 12 card bases
* 12 white envelopes
* 12 gift tags
* White cardstock elements, solid and die cut
* Silver foil and silver glimmer paper die-cut elements
* Cotton paper fringe
* Solid Whisper White Baker’s Twine
* Enamel shapes
* 4 black mini bows
* 4 black mini clothespins
* Acetate sheets
* 4 Watermelon Wonder honeycomb circles
* Envelope address stencil
* Dimensional foam strips
* Cute 9″ x 9″ x 3-1/2″ (22.9 x 22.9 x 8.9 cm) storage box
Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Emerald Envy, Watermelon Wonder, So Saffron
Watch this great how to video from Stampin Up as Brandi and her daughter Lily Jane show you step by step how to make all of the cards included in the kit.
If you would like to order any of the products shown here, just click on the shopping cart to the right and please use hostess code EJJFGGGH
Thanks for stopping by!