Join My Team
Read through the frequently asked questions and then click on SIGN UP NOW at the bottom of this page.
Your demonstratorship is as individual as you are. The company benefits of being an active demonstrator are the same whether you are a hobby or career demonstrator.
- DISCOUNT DEMONSTRATOR: Likes the idea of buying stamps for personal use at a discount and occasionally sells to friends and family.
- SHORT-TERM DEMONSTRATOR: Sells for a short period of time to earn a specified amount of money and stops when the goal is reached.
- HOBBY DEMONSTRATOR: Loves doing workshops and classes and earning extra money when it’s convenient; works a lot some months and very little, or none, other months.
- CAREER DEMONSTRATOR: Views Stampin’ Up! as a viable business with long-term career potential; pursues management and wants to move up the career ladder; regularly attends Stampin’ Up! events and has developed close social relationships with other demonstrators; works at her business in a consistent manner.
As you can see, this is a flexible, fun business you can build to suit your needs and desires. Make it fit for you by using your unique talents.
- A 24/7 demonstrator website for demonstrator resources and online ordering
- A full color monthly magazine with creative and business ideas just for demonstrators
- An 800# with knowledgeable and friendly Demonstrator Support agents
- A beautiful and affordable company sponsored demonstrator business website you can set up in minutes
- An achievable incentive program for income and awards if you choose to aspire to them
How will I make money as a demonstrator? Since customers pay you directly, you will keep 20% of each order placed at the time of their payment. You can earn additional money (up to 40% total) through volume rebates when your monthly sales are $400 and above. If you build a team, you can also earn monthly downline overrides.
YES!! Depending on how much time you want to put into “your” business, you can make whatever income you desire! It is totally up to you!
Do I have to recruit other demonstrators? Of course not!! Having a downline is not a requirement, it is a perk – we have the opportunity to earn a commission based on our downline’s sales!
Do I have to stock product? No. You will only order items when someone places an order and pays you in advance, so you won’t need to keep inventory of products.
- As a new demonstrator, you will have the opportunity to earn up to 9 free stamp sets during your first 6 months for your sales and recruiting
- 30% commission on your first workshop order of $150 or more, if you place it within 45 days of signing up.
- The ability to be your own “hostess” and earn free hostess sets and merchandise on your own personal orders
- You can earn free catalog product, logo merchandise and supply items depending upon your sales and downline promotions each quarter
- You can work to achieve the annual incentive trip for two… the company gives you five ways to earn it!
Where do I get ideas for my workshops? Stampin’ Up! has many resources for demonstrators, including the Idea Book & Catalog, a great monthly magazine, a fantastic website for demonstrators only, a wonderful video in the starter kit, and much more. I also post my workshop cards on our team blog. It is OKAY to copy projects from these resources—that is what they are for! You don’t have to ever think of an original idea if you don’t want to.
Are there any Stampin’ Up! events that I can attend as a new demonstrator? Yes, and they are a blast! Every year in July there is the annual convention. Imagine several thousand crazy stampers in one place for 4 days! There are also regional training events throughout the country each year, and local events organized BY Stampin’ Up! demonstrators FOR Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators.