Here is another card I made using the Bloom With Hope hostess set from the new Stampin Up catalog. I kind of cheated on the coloring for this one. I stamped the flower in Blackberry Bliss (one of the new In Colors) and then let it sit for about 5 minutes and then took an aquapainter and just used the ink from the outline of the flower and just blended it all around. I didn’t add any ink to it. The pads are pretty juicy so there is enough ink from the lines to blend around. You do need to let it sit for a few minutes though because I tried coloring it right away and it was really dark. For the center, I just colored it in with the Hello Honey marker.