Want to get a FREE tutorial??
Here is an adorable card I made that is super quick and easy. Directions are included! Enjoy! Check out other posts on my blog for more free tutorials!
If you would like to order anything used here or anything else from Stampin Up, just click on the SHOP button in the right hand column.
Snow Wonder Card
All images © 1990-2020 Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamp Sets: Snow Wonder Bundle (155185); Wrapped in Christmas (153481)
- Cardstock: Whisper White (100730); Seaside Spray (150883); Feels Like Frost DSP (150444)
- Ink: Memento Black (132708)
- Tools & Accessories: Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Light Seaside Spray Stampin’ Blend (154901) ;Light Misty Moonlight Stampin’Blend (153108); Regal Stampin Up Markers(147155); Rhinestone Jewels (144220)
- Seaside Spray CS: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Feels Like Frost DSP: 5 1/4” x 4”
- Whisper White 4” x 3”
- Fold the Seaside Spray card base in half at 4-1/4” mark and burnish with a bone folder.
- Stamp snowman onto white cardstock using Memento Black Ink.
- Cut out snowman using the snowman die from the Snow Wonder bundle.
- Color snowman using Pumpkin Pie for the nose, Old Olive for the leaves on the hat, and Real Red for the berries on the hat.
- Color scarf and hat using light Misty Moonlight Stampin Blend
- Color the body of the snowman with the light Seaside Spray Stampin Blend
- Adhere DSP to Seaside Spray card base using adhesive of your choice
- Attach snowman with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add 4 rhinestone jewels to front of card
FJTDBCUZReceive a FREE Card Kit if your order is over $50!!! PLUS Receive these gorgeous Champagne Rhinestones or another similar product accessory absolutely free if your order is over $100!!! Make sure you use the Hostess code!
|Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels||151193|