So many great stamp sets and so little time. I love making Christmas cards but I have so many great ideas and not enough time to make them all!
This is one of my favorite stamp sets in the Stampin Up Holiday Mini. It is called Season Like Christmas, and you can find it on pg 9.
It is so easy to make a beautiful card. It is a 2 step stamp set, but it is almost impossible to mess up. I used pool party, tranquil tide and soft suede for the trees. I love the pool party and tranquil tide combo.
The background is the Merry Music specialty paper on pg 13. I sponged that with crumb cake.
For the tag, I used the Merry Label punch and punched out the front and back piece using the same punch. I then cut the green piece in half and glued it to the back so that it looks like a larger layer.
I love this gold edged ribbon that can be found in the big Stamping Up catalog on pg 199.
Season Like Christmas Photopolymer Stamp Set 144860 Price: $17.00
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don’t have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Quantity: 10 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, c, e, h
|Merry Music Specialty Designer Series Paper||144623|
|Lightweight paper printed with traditional Christmas carols in English, French and German.
Each sheet is double-sided for double the creative options. Use as background paper, for tags, or for holiday treat bags.
* 24 sheets, 4 each of 6 double-sided designs
Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Whisper White
Make sure you subscribe to my blog in the top right corner under my picture!! Thanks!
Follow me on Instagram Here
Follow me on Pinterest Here
Follow me on YouTube Here
If you would like to place an order , just click on the shopping cart in the top right sidebar, or just click here