I have exciting news! The New Stampin Up Stamparatus tool is coming soon!!! You can preorder yours in a couple of days!! Link below will not work until Nov 16th at 4pm.
It won’t arrive till Feb but at least you will be one of the first people to get one. Here are the details and a great video from Stampin Up!
Introducing the Stamparatus, an innovative stamp placement tool developed in partnership with our amazing Leader to Leader (L2L) demonstrator team.
It’s big news when something breaks the mold and changes everything. The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it!
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
I need product details!
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00
okay. i’ve gotta have one. how do i get in line?
With the launch of this tool, we’re trying something different: testing a new reservation system. It acts like a true preorder: you reserve your spot and we guarantee shipment as soon as the product arrives in our warehouse. Demonstrators and customers will place reservations and receive their product at the same time. This system will allow us to get the product to market as soon as possible while avoiding backorders and efficiently managing inventory.
The global launch will feature three reservation windows. For each window, please note the following:
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last.
- Limit is 3 tools per demonstrator and 1 tool per customer per reservation window. (Note: The Stamparatus is not a Cash-and-Carry item.)
- You and your customers may participate in multiple reservation windows.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
|RESERVATION WINDOWS||AVAILABLE TO SHIP|
|November 16–30, 2017||Approx. February 1, 2018|
|December 5–30, 2017||Approx. March 19, 2018|
|January 15–30, 2018||Approx. April 15, 2018|
You must reserve yours through the online ordering system so if you have not created an online account, you will need to do that now.
Here is a great video from Stampin Up to show you how it works!!!
Wouldn’t it be nice to have creative ideas delivered to your inbox? 6 days full of great holiday help. These ideas will cover gift giving, decorating, and card making. They will be packed full of inspiring ideas. Just when you need the inspiration and the ease of great projects, I’m available to you, ready to help you though the busiest time of the year.
Handmade gifts and decorating add to that in a way that is uniquely your own. Having inspiration for great projects that are simple and easy to do, can be a jumping-off point that will spark your creativity. Adding your own personal touches to decorations, cards, and gifts really show that you care enough to go that extra step.
Sign up for the 6 Days of Holiday Helper. Set to be delivered to your inbox every few days ….
Just email me your name and your primary email address to email@example.com Make sure you put Holiday helper in the subject.
I’m here to help you add that sparkle and glitter to your holidays!
While you are waiting, please feel free to visit my Holiday Store.