I hope you all are having a great Monday! I can’t believe December is here already! Where has this year gone? I feel like it’s just been a blur and I’ve been locked inside my house for months! LOL! I sure hope 2021 is much better.
Well, Christmas is right around the corner and I am frantically getting my cards ready to send out. Here is one of the cards I made recently. I used the Wishes and Wonder bundle to create this one. I hope you like it. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.
Wishes and Wonder
- Stamp Sets: Wishes & Wonder (153421)
- Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler (119685); Very Vanilla (101650); Mossy Meadow (133676); Crumb Cake (120953); Soft Suede (115318)
- Ink: Soft Suede (147115); Cherry Cobbler (147083)
- Tools & Accessories: North Pole Wonder Dies (153523); Stampin’ Sponges (141337); Gold Metallic Edge Ribbon (144146); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Evergreen Forest EF (153576); Linen Thread (104199); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
- Soft Suede CS: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Very Vanilla: 5 1/4” x 4”
- Mossy Meadow scrap approx. 4” x 2 1/4”
- Crumb Cake scrap approx. 2 1/2” x 3 1/2”
- Very Vanilla scrap for circle 2” x 2”
- Cherry Cobbler scrap approx. 2 ½” x 2 ½”
- Gold Edge ribbon approx. 4”
- Linen Thread (2 pieces) approx. 7” each
- Fold the Soft Suede card base in half at 4-1/4” mark and burnish with a bone folder.
- Die cut the tag, deer and circles using the North Pole Wonder Dies.
- Emboss the vanilla background piece and the mossy meadow tag with the Evergreen Forest embossing folder.
- Stamp sentiment onto very vanilla circle using cherry cobbler ink.
- Sponge vanilla pieces, mossy meadow tag, and deer with soft suede ink.
- Adhere Vanilla embossed piece onto soft suede card base.
- Loop the gold metallic edge ribbon through the hole on the top of the tag and use linen thread pieces to tie a knot and a bow around it. Trim excess ribbon.
- Adhere the vanilla circle to the cherry cobbler circle and then adhere to card.
- Adhere the tag to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere the reindeer to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Here are a few more samples from this bundle.
WISHES & WONDER BUNDLE
The Wishes & Wonder Bundle includes the Wishes & Wonder Stamp Set and the North Pole Wonder Dies. This bundle is also available in French.
WISHES & WONDER CLING STAMP SET
Create Christmas cards, tags, and more using the Wishes & Wonder Stamp Set. The set includes Christmas greetings and imagery such as a reindeer, a sleigh, and more. You’ll love the creative options it offers.
* 8 cling stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, c, d, h
NORTH POLE WONDER DIES
Create custom die-cut accents to make tags, reindeers, leaves, a sleigh, and more using the North Pole Wonder Dies. Perfect for Christmas handmade cards and tags, or other paper crafts. Ask your demonstrator about coordinating products.
* 12 dies
* Largest die: 3-11/16″ x 2-1/4″ (9.4 x 5.7 cm)
* Use with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine
If you would like to purchase anything you see here or anything else from the Stampin Up catalog, please click on the shop now button in the right sidebar. I would love to have you for a customer. If you would like to sign up, please click on the Join button at the top of the page! Thanks for stopping by! SPECIAL OFFER: Use this month's hostess code
Receive a FREE Project Tutorial for your order and Receive a FREE pack of
4 hand stamped cards if your order is over $50 PLUS Receive
these gorgeous Champagne Rhinestones or another similar product accessory absolutely free if your order is over $75!!! Make sure you use the Hostess code!
|Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels||151193|
|Break out the champagne! Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels, that is. These self-adhesive rhinestones are an elegant, neutral champagne color, so they’ll go with almost any project. Add a little flair to your paper crafts with these fancy gem stickers. * 140 rhinestones * 3 sizes: 3 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm|
If your order is over $150, you will get the free gifts, but don't use the hostess code so you can also get hostess benefits!