Here is another FREE Card tutorial featuring the Poinsettia Petals Suite.
I wanted to share this great project with you and give you the step by step tutorial for FREE!!!
Remember you can always shop right here on my blog for any Stampin Up products you would like.
I would love to have you for a customer and I will always send you a thank you card and free gifts for your purchases. Details at the bottom of this post!
Also, make sure you subscribe to my YOUTUBE Channel
for lots of free video tutorials and get notified every time I upload a new video!
All images © 1990-2020Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamp Sets: Poinsettia Petals Bundle (155148)
- Cardstock: Whisper White Thick (140272)
- Ink: Real Red (147084)
- Tools & Accessories: Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653), Beaded Pearls (153534)
- Designer Paper: Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper (153486), Red Velvet Paper Pack (153490), Silver Foil Sheets (132178)
- Misc: Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683)
- Card Base: Whisper White 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”
- Cardstock #2: Whisper White mat 4” x 5-1/4”
Whisper White strip 3/4” x 3-3/4”
- Specialty Paper: Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper 4” x 5-1/4”
Red Velvet strip 8” x 4”
- Fold card base on score line and burnish for a sharp crease
- Adhere Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper to Whisper White mat using liquid glue
- Adhere both to card front using dimensionals
- Die cut all 3 poinsettia petal sections from Red Velvet Paper using both the outer framelit and the coordinating inside die that embosses each section
- Layer and adhere each petal section on top of the other using liquid glue
- Allow to dry and then mount on card front using dimensionals
- Adhere beaded pearls to center of completed poinsettia
- Die cut 2 small branches from silver foil sheets and adhere to card front underneath completed poinsettia using glue dots
- Stamp sentiment using Real Red ink on Whisper White strip and notch each end
- Notch each end of Red Velvet strip
- Adhere stamped sentiment to Red Velvet strip using liquid glue
- Adhere both layers to card front using dimensionals
Enjoy!If you would like to purchase anything you see here or anything else from the Stampin Up catalog, please click on the shop now button in the right sidebar. I would love to have you for a customer. If you would like to sign up, please click on the Join button at the top of the page! Thanks for stopping by! SPECIAL OFFER: Use this month's hostess code
Z44A7BYSReceive a FREE Card Kit if your order is over $50!!! PLUS Receive these gorgeous Champagne Rhinestones or another similar product accessory absolutely free if your order is over $75!!! Make sure you use the Hostess code!
|Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels||151193|